This position will be based in South Kalimantan. He/She will be responsible in land acquisition process, including land survey, land access compensation, and liaison with community and local government in order to support operation within company goals.
1. Minimum S1 degree from any major
2. Having 2 years experience in related position
3. Good negotiation skill
4. Able to operate MS Office & mapping programs (GIS & Garmin)
5. Ability to operate drone is a plus
6. High integrity & able to work under pressure
7. Initiative & creative in solving problems
8. Able to develop good relation with government, police, and other stakeholder
9. High commitment to PT Arutmin Indonesia standard in safety, environment, business ethic, and good corporate governance.
Send your updated resume to the following mail email@example.com with “SUSDEV - KTP” as an email subject.