This is a staff position reporting to Coordinator Financial Reporting & Costing. He/she is responsible for maintaining the financial report conformity with GAAP and other reporting compliance in overall preparation and accuracy of all corporate financial statements and miscellaneous other financial report.
- Min. Bachelor degree (S-1) in accounting from reputable university.
- Min. 2 years experience at the same position or as auditor in public accountant.
- Possess good knowledge in accounting process and able to make complete financial statement
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, Pw Point).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, ideally in both English and Indonesian to liaise with internal/external contacts.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Capable to work in minimum supervision, willing to work hard and under pressure, having high integrity, dedicated, and team work oriented.
- Have a high commitment to PTAI standards in environment, safety, business ethic and good corporate governance.
Send your application and resume in English, recent photograph & Copy ID card and put the position at the subject of your email to : email@example.com