This position will be based at Jakarta Office.
This position is needed to provide human resources services, including but limited to talent acquisition, staffing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, records management, HR Projects and its administration aspects.
• Min. Bachelor degree in Psychology or any related major
• Min. 1 year working experience in HR related area, fresh-grad with outstanding achievement are welcome to apply
• Possess good knowledge in basic HR
• Possess good communication in English and Indonesian
• Computer Literate
• High Integrity, Dedicated, and work oriented
• Have a good interpersonal skills
• Have a high Commitment to PT. AI standard in environment, safety, business ethic
All applications will be kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Attractive remuneration plus generous benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. Please send your application and resume in English & recent photograph and put the position code at the email subject at the latest 19 February 2018 to : firstname.lastname@example.org